Saturday, October 28, 2017

God is Good, All The Time!

Lots of cards today. This first card is a fidget spinner card. A friend gave me the designer paper cut and ready to put together on a card.  I have not seen these as cards until I looked for them on the web. Anyway, It spins well and I was able to find my buttons embossing folder so I paired it with the spinner. This would be a fun card for a birthday, I think.  Cute idea, even if I'm late for the party on these spinner cards.
 For the Featured Stamper Challenge, I made a coffee cup with a lid.
The Eat, drink, and be Merry card was the inspiration for my card which has a gift card inside.
I didn't have green ribbon so I colored white ribbon with a Copic marker. It dries quickly and enables you to have just about any color to match your cards.
  

This is a card that was made by my friend, Louise. She is a new customer and a new friend that I stamp with each month. It's so much fun to share ideas and show and tell the cards you've made.
Here's a card I made this week after learning two things about this stamp set.
1. Stamp the sand first so your lighthouse will be straight.
2.  Stand when stamping the second, detailed lighthouse and line up the top.
This was my card for this week's Free For All Challenge and the Mix It Up Challenge.  The first challenge was to use fiber on your card. The second challenge was to use at least two different mediums on your card. I used stamped ink and splattered ink.
This card was made for the Ways To Use It Challenge where you had to fussy cut something.
This was a tough thing to cut out but well worth it in the end.
I saw this online and thought it was hilarious! It is a Bugaboo stamp. I know there are lots of coffee drinkers out there.
Verse of the Day:
Image result for Romans 3:20

Check out this song from Steven Curtis Chapman featuring Matt Maher.


Blessing of the Day: Tim got a new job! He was so unhappy this past 3 weeks at his job but did it because he believed God wanted him there.  Then God presents an interview Thursday which Tim finds out Friday he GOT!  Praising God for another miracle for our family and for Tim.

I got to stamp with Emily tonight. I colored lots of images that will be put together as cards this week.

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...