Sunday, October 22, 2017

Cards, Love and My Story

The first card is my inspiration for my baby fox. It was for today's challenge which is the featured stamper challenge. I stamped and colored the fox with copic markers. I sponged the clouds and added the ribbon and grass. Lastly I stamped and cut out the sentiment. This is an image from Whimsy Stamps by Crissy Armstrong. I love her whimsical images. I've bought her images for years and have never been disappointed.

This card was stamped with memento tuxedo black ink then colored with the new Copic Stampin' Blends alcohol markers. I added a tiny border of turquoise paper then designer paper.
This is the card we made Saturday that Jan brought for us. The flowers and stem are from a die. We cut the white flowers off the stems then colored them and added pearls in the center.  Jan, Jane and I get together to stamp a couple of times a month and we each bring at least 1 card for the others to make. It's so much fun.
This is one card Jane had for us to make. The technique is called, Retiform. Your can see a video on how to make this type of card, here.
This is another card Jane had for us to make.
This is another card from Jane. It is light but it has blue and pink stripes behind the tree. It is so pretty in person.

Well, the pool is finally closed. I helped Tim put the winter cover on it. So sad for me.

Verse of the Day:
Image result for 1 John 4:16b-17



Blessing of the Day: I packed up a box of cards for South Carolina Juvenile Justice System. I worked like crazy to finish the cards and get them out of here.

Tim and I celebrated his getting a job by going to Longhorn Steakhouse. We don't go there unless it's a special occasion. Geez their steaks are good, but expensive! We use restaurant cards that we get with our credit card points.

Tim finished things in the garage which included a shelf to put garbage bags above the garbage cans and a paper towel holder.  He has more to do but will begin again in the spring when it gets warm again.
I am amazed at what that man did around this house to improve it. What a talent he has. I'm so proud of him. Thank you Lord for blessing him with these talents as well as blessing me with him.

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....