Wednesday, October 11, 2017

We're Done, Cards and a Prince of a Guy


Well, our Cleveland Indians ended their season tonight with a loss to the Yankees in game 5 with the score of 5-2.  It was so hard to watch them struggle these last 3 games.  It was as if they were burned out.  Oh well, on to basketball I guess.....

I saw this card online and loved the stamp. I have several friends that this is true for.  I hope you do too.

Here is a beautiful photo of downtown Cleveland from last week. That moon looks amazing.
This is the card that I made this week for the color challenge.  The colors were razzleberry, bermuda bay and night of navy. The dessert for this challenge was to use dies. Thanks to Jan I used two of her embossing folders. Thanks Jan.
Check out this cutie! I designed this card using the Painted Harvest Stamp set.  The eyes wiggle and have eyelashes.  That makes her so cute I think. Thanks Jan for showing me these and Sarah Annie for buy them for me at Pat Catans.
Here's a card I made using Jan's stamps called, Go Wild by Gerda Steiner. She makes some of the cutest stamp sets!  Sometimes I watch TV at my desk and color images. Here are some of the cards I made this week.
Check out this cutie pie with the binoculars.
I think the embossing folder called, Palms really adds to these cards.
How about an elephant driving the jeep? I cut out the windshield on this vehicle and put the animals inside.

Verse of the Day: Romans 6:23
 Image result for Romans 6:21

I heard this song today while I was at Emily's house. She said it kept her going and praying for her husband as he faced bosses coming to his store. The bosses NEVER have anything good to say. They tear her husband down verbally and will find every little thing he didn't do. They won't compliment him on things that have been done well. It's how that company is run I guess. It's so sad.  He's a Christian and keeps on keeping on in spite of what 'the world' says. It's by God he does what he does at his job. 
This is a beautiful song about faith and God.


Blessing of the Day: Tim's had 3 days at his new job and isn't ready to quit yet. LOL  He came home tonight and hugged and kissed me first thing. He said he was going to do that each night after work to remind himself why he works. He works to make me happy he said....We both love the house we're in with all he's done to it and want to stay here if possible until it's time to downsize.

Thank you God for giving Tim what he needs to go to a new job and learn new things.

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Cavs, Cards and Craziness

 Crazy finishes for our Cleveland Cavaliers this week.  When they can hit threes, they're so much fun to watch. To come from behind and ...