Saturday, November 4, 2017

Cards and Cards and Cards and Cards, and Hope

Here is the inspiration for my card today for the Inspiration Challenge.  I stamped and colored the vines like a frame. Then I stamped and colored the turtle. I cut out the turtle and sponged the edges then added it with dimensionals.
Orchid Bouquet Flowers
Here's the second purple flower card. I haven't decided what sentiment to use yet. It was colored with Copic Markers then I used white pen for the flower centers.


This is a cute Pure Innocence stamp set with the little girl reading. I am getting more comfortable building scenes on my cards, thanks to Jan K.

Check out this little card. Jan K let me stamp Changito the monkey with the tree and this duo from the Go Wild set by Gerda Steiner.  I love putting the characters on top of one another.

This is a card we made at Emily's house the other day. I had a hard time gauging how far down to mask and had a lot of white space at the bottom.  So I added the sentiment and more tree tops.  It's so much fun to see Emily using her ribbon that we organized. She said it's so much easier to find things when you know what you have and can see it easily!

This is a card I made from Jan's coffee set. I don't remember what the name of the set is.  I'm trying to use smaller stamps and be comfortable with them on a card front.
This is another card from Emily's day of stamping. We stamped the first tree on the right full strength, then stamped the trees in the back. The last two trees on the left and center were stamped full strength.  This will be a good card to make multiples of. It's a great guy card with different sentiments.
This is a card I made using Jan's Tim Holtz dogs. Not sure what the sentiment is, but love the goofy look on his face.
This is a sweet image I found on Facebook. It reminded me of my twin sister Anne. It's hard to be separated by miles and miles.  I miss her and would love to hug her more often. Praising God for a twin sister.

This is something I found on FB to encourage all who may be discouraged right now. God is with you each and every step of the way, whether it feels like it or not.  That doesn't mean you won't have problems or set backs. It means God will help you no matter what.  That's His promise to all who believe in Him; He will never leave you, He will not forsake you.
Image may contain: text

Verse of the Day: Deuteronomy 31:6
Image result for Deuteronomy 31:6

Here's a song that brings all of this together.  God is our Hope, He's with us and He won't let go.

Blessing of the Day: I got to stamp with Jane and Jan today. I'll show you the cards we made another day.

Thank you Lord for all you've given me. You've given me so much and I know I don't deserve it. 

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...