Friday, December 29, 2017

He's With Me Always

I continue to see God's word all around me. I know this in my heart and mind but really benefit from visuals to remind me all the time who God is and what he's done for me.


I'm working on trust more and more these days. He's able to do anything he wants. I just have to be willing to accept what HE wants, and HIS will for my life, not my own will.

Step-by-step, inch-by-inch He's with me. Again, I need to be reminded visually.
 This is my first card with this stamp set. I stamped in crumb cake then colored the image using the light colors of my blends. I used daffodil delight, pink pirouette, and olive.  I used the lace stencil by Tim Holtz, and sponged peeled paint distress oxide on the card base. I added gold washi tape and added the image
 This is the card I made for today's inspiration challenge. Here is my inspiration.

Live Kokedama Hanging Succulents Set of 3


Verse of the Day:
Image result for Isaiah 61:10

Check out this video from Casting Crowns. I instantly fell in love with this when I heard it.


Blessing of the Day: Tim had another good day at work.  It was pizza day. The last Friday of the month management buys pizza for the employees.

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....