Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Computer, Faith, Eagles

I know it's been a while since I posted, but my computer died. DH is an IT tech, but couldn't resolve the problem. So sad because my laptop was only a year old. So I've been going crazy not being able to post things in general. So good to be back!
Image result for computer gif

Hubby is home now, retired. It's going to be fun having him here. When he was off after his job at Lube Stop, we really enjoyed time together. We each have things we do on our own. Then we decide what we want to do together.

You know I saw this and thought of the many times someone has said something to me which brightened my day. I especially remember my mother-in-law commenting on my hair, clothing, etc. I really treasured those gifts from her. They have stayed with me longer than any physical gift she gave me.
I try to do that for people as well. Maybe you do too.


 I thought I'd share an easy way to make a flat bow. It isn't my idea, but I thought it was pretty clever for those who struggle with bows.



I was invited to join a group called, Crafters of Faith on Splitcoaststampers. This is the first month I've participated in making a card. This month's theme was this:
scripture: Psalm 42:1 As a deer pants for flowing streams, so pants my soul for you, O God.
challenge: Make a masculine card with deer or a scene from a lake or forest.
I stamped the image at the bottom. Then I sponged the sky beginning with daffodil and ending with eggplant at the top. I stamped faith and added it to my plaid paper and card base.


Faith in Christ is amazing.
Verse of the Day:
I heard this Toby Mac song today and loved the beat. I really liked the words too. We've gotta show the world we shine for Jesus. If we aren't authentic people will know and not be drawn to you for the spirit of Christ inside of you.

  Just like the Philadelphia Eagles football team. (click on purple link.)



Blessing of the Day: Date night with Tim.
Computer is up and running!

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...