Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Wanted to Cry and Cheer At The Same Time

It was with a sad heart that I read the news that Billy Graham died this morning. He was 99 years old. Then the cheering began. Billy Graham was finally home in heaven with God.! I'm sure he heard God say, "Well done, good and faithful servant."

I came to Christ because of Billy Graham years ago. I'll never forget how God brought me to my knees with my circumstances. I was in a low place. It was the perfect place to find God. He had my attention and the softened heart needed to trust in Jesus and accept Him as my Lord and Savior.
Thank You Billy Graham for following the route God had for you. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be where I am today.
Surely heaven celebrated when Billy Graham joined it this morning!
So while there is the sadness of a world figure dying, there is also rejoicing that a great man entered Heaven this day!

This is Billy Graham's last speech.


Father, I am so glad that Billy Graham followed your calling for his life. Think of the millions of people he touched during his life. Truly amazing.
I have been going through cupboards and drawers to downsize. What a task that is.  I am glad to do it if it means that when we sell our home, it will be easier for us to pack and move. We don't need this big house anymore. It's just the two of us. We're working hard to make this place as appealing as we can to sell when the weather gets nicer. So grateful to be able to do this a little at a time. 

I just love sunflowers. Even if it's cloudy outside, I can have sunflowers any time I want them.
 This is the card I made for today's Sketch Challenge on SCS. This was a difficult challenge for me.
I colored my white ribbon with my Copic marker to make it match the paper I used. The paper is one of my favorites called, Sweet Soiree.
Verse of the Day: Thank you Billy Graham for following Jesus. Because of you, I will be in Heaven for eternity!
Image result for john 3:16


This is a new song to me. It's called, Unstoppable God by Elevation Worship. The message is clear and the beat is great!

Blessing of the Day: I got a lot done today going through things.
Tim and I had a date night and went to our favorite sandwich place for dinner.

Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....