Sunday, March 11, 2018

Busy Week!

So this was the morning we lost an hour. It will mess me up for weeks. An hour doesn't sound like a long time, but to my body it is. How about you, do you take a while to adjust?

My twin sister, Ann was in town for 5 days. It was so much fun to have here here. I taught her how to do Tunisian Crochet with a long crochet hook. This is what it looks like. You never turn your project. This is the front.
Image result for long crochet hook stitch
Here's Annie working on a strip that I had going already. I'm making an afghan that will be different color strips side by side.
 Ann's big goal was to make a baby blanket for our great-nephew who is almost a year old. Ann made a baby blanket for his dad, who loved it so much he couldn't wait to see what his son's would look like. I am standing with Ann, but didn't do anything with this blanket, but watch Ann and Patty work all things out to finish this.
 Here's Ann and Patty. They labored on this blanket for a whole day. It was a true labor of love.
Isn't this just a sweet blanket?
I stayed up to take Ann to the airport at 3:45 a.m. so I finished crocheting my hat.  I know it looks like I've really messed up with the measurements, however this is a wool hat. It will blocked where it will shrink  into the cutest hat! (hopefully!)
 My sister Patty, sent this to me. This more describes her than me I think.

This is the card I made for today's challenge on SCS. Here's the inspiration for my card. I loved the colors and holes in her card. I punched my holes in different places and created a cute background with the designer paper.

 Here's one of my cards using the Waterfront stamps from Stampin' Up to make this card.
This set is so versatile.
 Here is the card I made for the Inspiration Challenge on SCS. I used the earrings as my inspiration.
Abalone and Alpaca Silver Dragonfly Earrings Handmade and Fair Trade
Saw this on FB and just had to share.

This is so true. I need to recharge.



Verse of the Day: 1 Peter 5:10
Image result for 1 Peter 5:10


Blessing of the Day: We all got home safely. Tim was so happy to see me. relationships were strengthened.

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...