Monday, March 5, 2018

She's Here, She's Here!


My twin's in town. I picked her up early this morning at the airport. It's been a busy but fun day.
She will be here through Friday evening. She goes to the airport by 6 a.m. Saturday.
We will visit my sister in Columbus for a couple of days then return home.

Didn't this image just make you say, "Awwww."  That's what I said when I saw it.
 I saw this and had to share. It's a beautiful bunch of flowers on a cracked, old chair. Love it!
 This is a card I made using the new Blossoming Basket set of stamps and embossing folder. I also used the sentiment which is part of a die set that's available in Sale-a-bration which continues through the end of this month.

 This is a card that will be donated to South Carolina Juvenile Justice System this month.
 This is a card I made for a challenge this week. The challenge was to use a cross and purple. I may just use this as my Easter Card this year.
I laughed out loud when I read this online. Whomever created the phrase, 'The Best Part of Waking Up",  Is Stupid! Look at the expression on his face! What a hoot.
 This is another card created for South Carolina Juvenile Justice System. It's a stamp set called, Waterfront. It's in the new Spring Occasions catalog. It's fantastic for Masculine cards!
This is the card that was my inspiration for my red and yellow tulips card.
 
 I stamped and colored the image with Copic Markers. I used an aqua painter with crumb cake ink to make the mud under the boots.

Verse of the Day: Mark 8:34-35
Image result for Mark 8:34-35

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,


No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...