Saturday, March 31, 2018

Holy Week 2018

This is Holy Week, the week before Jesus' death and Resurrection. It is a week to prepare our heart for the greatest day of all; the day Jesus Christ rose from the dead. We call that Easter Sunday.
I can't imagine how sad and sick of sadness and worry the disciples were. Jesus was killed for who He was. The disciples were His followers, it would naturally follow that they too might be killed for being followers of Jesus.
                                                     
Jesus surrendered his life on the cross for all of OUR sins; forever. We are wiped clean as snow because of his sacrifice.
 Such sadness to see your teacher and friend killed in the most painful death for who He was. Can you image that happening to your friend?

On the lighter side of the week, I've been playing with stamps that my friend, Jan had. This is a stamp set from Gerda Steiner called, Llama Tell You.  It has lots of llamas and sentiments. Thanks Jan! We had fun stamping yesterday. So much talking, laughing and stamping. It certainly was good for my emotional well-being!
 Spring has sprung around here. Daffodils are poking their head out of the cold, dead earth. Such beauty to see compared to the cold, brown winter in the garden.
 I love going into Greenhouses this time of year. I picked up some plants for DIL for her birthday.



 Here's a card from this week where the challenge on SCS was to use a zebra.
 This is a card from the SCS challenges last weekend. I'm not sure what I'll use for a sentiment yet. Penny Black sure has cute, animal stamps doesn't she?
 This is a card I made for a challenge yesterday on SCS. This is another Gerda Steiner stamp set called, Howl Are You?

This was for Wednesday's sketch challenge on SCS. I wanted to make some coffee cards so I did.

This is one of my favorite videos for Easter. Give it a listen.



Blessing of the Day: The sun is shining, Tim is working and I am making cards and afghans.
God is good.
Thanks for stopping by,
Blessings,

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....