Monday, March 26, 2018

Simple Woman's Daybook March 26, 2018



                                                   For Today, March 26, 2018

Looking out my window, it's a bright, sunny day. It should get up to 50 degrees or so.

I am thinking that I love encouraging people with words I speak, cards I make and things I write. That's why God's led me to making cards for others.

I am thankful for Tim and all he does for our family and me. I am very thankful that he doesn't mind making dinner now that he's retired.

One of my favorite things is coffee out on the back porch. Tim and I had coffee there after dinner.

I am creating a caned seat for my 100 year old rocking chair.
The first step is complete. 
Image may contain: people sitting and indoor
The second step is finished. I hope to work on this some more tomorrow.
Image may contain: people sitting and indoor
I am wearing jeans, a lighthouse sweatshirt and tennis shoes.

I am  watching, Call the Midwife while I crochet blocks for an afghan.
  
I am praying that God will make it clear to us where he wants us to be, as far as a house.

I am learning that sometimes saying nothing is the best thing to say.

In my kitchen there is the smell of popcorn. Tim loves microwave popcorn. I like Skinny Pop. It has fewer calories and less salt.

In my garden the snow has melted and I can see little bulbs shooting green up through the dark, brown soil.
Both Tim and I thought this was fried chicken when we saw it. LOL
Image may contain: food

This is Jeremiah 29:11
This is what I cling to when things are difficult and I can't feel God near me.
Image result for jeremiah 29:11


This is an encouraging song. It is upbeat and has a great message. We're stronger than we think we are, by Danny Gokey.


Blessing of the Day: I got all of my errands and phone calls done today and had time to crochet blocks, work on cards and start the caned chair.

Thanks for stopping by. If you want to see where Simple Woman started, check this out.

Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...