Monday, April 23, 2018

Spring Will You Ever Arrive For Good?

Here in Ohio, we are desperately awaiting the season, Spring. The calendar says, Spring, but our weather says, winter! Spring evades us. We see warm weather for one day, then back to cold.
Today was a 70 degree, sunny day. Tomorrow will be rainy and cool. 
I tried wearing short sleeves, but the weather won't cooperate consistently.  I am so anxious to have sunshine and warm weather. Being able to get out of the house is a big thing.  I agree with this image, Wake me when Spring returns for good!
                                      

Yesterday I had a difficult day. I felt down, and just wanted to sleep. I didn't sleep but talked to Tim. The sweet guy, bought my favorite foods and made lunch for me.  Being down is part of life. When I saw this though, I had to share.  Sometimes we let Satan's lies into our brain and begin to doubt things we know.  So in case no one told you today, read this.

This is Boca Ratan, Florida.  I don't get tired of seeing sunsets over water, do you?  One of my favorite things to do is walk the beach and watch the water come in and out. The sound is hypnotizing. The beach is such a relaxing place to be. I'm so thankful to be able to see God's miracles all around me.
This is Sanibel Island, Florida.  There are so many shells to be had here. The shells wash onto the beach from Mexico. There is a shell museum there. The number of different shells is amazing!

This is my card for the color challenge. The colors featured are, sweet sugarplum, rich razzleberry and tranquil tide.  I made my own template following directions from a UK Stampin' Up demonstrator so I'd be able to stamp in the round like this.  It's pretty cool.  I'm anxious to try this with other stamp sets.




Verse of the Day: Micah 6:8
Image result for Micah 6:8

This is a great song. We can look at things as though there are no miracles, or look at everything and see the miracles all around us.

Blessing of the Day: I got to stamp with a good friend today. We trade off hosting. When we host we provide the cards to make. It's a fun time.
Tim got the lawn cut for the first time of the season. It's a good thing because rain is on its way.

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...