Thursday, April 19, 2018

Cats, Cards, Casting Crowns


Here's Chloe in the small box that my envelopes came in. She always has loved boxes.

Check out Chloe now. She's curled up in the box to sleep. She doesn't really fit, but she's making due by resting her head outside of the box. LOL

Chloe and Phoebe got a hold of a strand of cane. I don't know who brought it out but when asked, neither was talking. 

Stampin' Up demonstrators were able to order a new suite called, Share What You Love. It will be available to customers May 1st. I am trying different things with this set.  It sometimes takes me a while to get a feeling for a stamp set.  That's especially true when a set is  brand new and there aren't many samples out there.


I tried a similar card next and used a different sentiment.

This is a card that will go to my Sweet Sarah Annie. She's is working through some very difficult things in her life. I'm so proud of her. I want her to see we're proud as well as hear it.

 
This is called an impossible card which is becoming the newest card out there. I followed directions from Dawn Griffith to make these two cards. Dawn has great instructions. She's also added the paper strip to hold it all together.

This is the first card. After the first card, you work things out to be a bit easier. I was trying to figure out a simple way to make this card. Still working on that.


Verse of the Day:James 1:5
Image result for James 1:5

Here's a beautiful song by Casting Crowns. Give it a listen.

Blessing of the Day: Tim made the BEST pasta for lunch today.
I got to talk to my twin tonight.

Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,


No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...