Sunday, June 24, 2018

Cat, Cards, and Becoming Me


Sweet Chloe is adorable when she does this. She falls to the floor and rolls over so you can rub her tummy. Irresistible at times ya know?

This was a challenge card this week. You looked at states surrounding the one you live in and choose something about that state to put on a card.  I live in Ohio and Pennsylvania is a neighboring state. In Pennsylvania is Hershey, PA. In Hershey obviously Hershey candy is made. So I made a card with mice eating chocolate.  Fun challenge idea.

The first card is my inspiration for my card. I stamped in berry burst and added leaves with mint macaron. I added pearls instead of sequins and tied a bow instead of straight ribbon. This was for today's challenge which is a featured stamper.

 This was Saturday's Inspiration Challenge. The first image was my inspiration.
Coral Coast Mid-Century Modern 18 x 12 in. Lumbar Toss Pillow

I covered the paper in washi tape then embossed it with the seaside embossing folder. I added the chairs after inking in navy, the water at the bottom of the page. I added ribbon and a sentiment.

 This was for this week's sketch challenge. This set is called, Postcard Pals.

Verse of the Day: 1 John 3:18
Image result for John 3:18


This is a beautiful song with Matthew West's wife, kids and mom plus others. Give it a listen.


Blessing of the Day: We were looking at houses today. Had lunch out then watched the Indians win against Detroit today.

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...