Monday, July 23, 2018

Cards, Woody, Pool, Everything


I had fun with Monday's Clean and Simple challenge. We had to use plaid. I love the plaids from Lawn Fawn. They are 6" x 6" papers with lovely plaids. I stamped the flowers at a friend's house then put them with the plaid paper. I then added an accessory. On the green card, I added granny apple green ribbon.  On the purple card I added a butterfly with clear wink of stella.
This is an image I stamped at a friend's house then  brought it home. I used the wood, designer series paper for the background then made a port hole.
Sunday night I got to swim, but it was a bit chilly above the water. So I laid on the one raft and put the other on top like a blanket. I know I'm spoiled, but what's the point of a pool heater if you don't use it! LOL

We had Woody the Woodpecker visit. He has a very distinctive call. He calls a bit before we see him. The other birds don't seem bothered by him either. They came and went the whole time Woody was here.  Isn't he gorgeous?

Verse of the Day:
Image result for Deuteronomy 7:9

I came across two songs today. The first one by TobyMac is a new one called, Everything. I hope you enjoy it.


This second song is my kind of song that gets me going and dancing. This song was played Sunday by Ben and Rachel at their church. We visited as they were having Youth Sunday where the youth did the service with the exception of the preaching.
After the last song the pastor introduced Ben and Rachel as the youth leaders. He said they were the ones who planned the retreat the kids went on. Both Tim and I were so proud of them that we each had tears in our eyes.


Blessing of the Day: Today was a take it easy day. Tim worked on the final sanding of the living and family rooms.

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...