Wednesday, August 22, 2018

For Today, Wednesday, September 22, 2018



For Today, Wednesday, September 22, 2018
  Today in our neighborhood kids went back to school.  The school buses were oiled, inspected and ready to go. So many pictures of kids on the first day on Facebook.



Looking out my window it's a dark, rainy, cloudy day. It's so cool that I had to change from shorts and flip flops to jeans and shoes. That's just not right, ya know?
Image result for dark and rainy
I am thinking I have many images colored that need to be made into cards. I hope to do that today.  I wonder how that will go now that my craft room has been moved. There's no overhead lighting or fan.
I did get a lot of cards completed today. I had little cacti with eyelashes on the googly eyes that were ready for cards. I also had many extra coffee cups from last weeks class.
I also had pigs with wings for a friend. Her favorite resale shop is called, When Pigs Fly, so I made some cards for her.
Image result for when pigs fly norwalk oh

Photo of When Pigs Fly - Norwalk, OH, United States






I am thankful that Tim and I got my craft room moved and set up so I can work in it. He will begin removing wallpaper tomorrow in my craft room. When we moved in there was wallpaper everywhere. Now that kids are gone we have time to redo the inside of our house.
Image may contain: people sitting, screen and indoor

Image may contain: indoor
One of my favorite things is getting together with friends to stamp. Tomorrow I will visit a friend. We both are making two cards with the same stamp set. I can't wait to see what she has for us to make.

I am creating cards for us to make tomorrow.


 
I am wearing jeans, t-shirt and shoes.
Image result for womens jeans and tennis shoes

I am reading, The Right Time, by Danielle Steel.
Image result for the right time danielle steel
I am hoping I can work on my afghan soon while watching tv with Tim. My elbow has been sore like it's been over worked. I'm giving it a rest to see if it gets better. This is the afghan I just finished. I crochet 30 blocks then put them together 5 blocks across and 6 down.

I am learning that in spite of how I treat God, He is so loving towards me. I see Him working in my day.

In my kitchen all is quiet. Tomorrow I'm making some sort of chicken dish. We'll see what is in the pantry.  This slow cooker casserole looks yummy!
MY whole family LOVED this Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan Casserole. And so easy to make! 
In the school room, I learned a new creative fold for a card. A friend sent a video to me. I had fun making two cards tonight.
 

In my garden both tomatoes and strawberries continue to produce. There's nothing like fresh tomatoes from the garden.
Image result for fresh tomatoes

A moment from my day-Tim and I had to get thistle for the birds. Our greenhouse has an ice cream shop next door. So we each got a treat. It was a tasty date with my sweetie.


Verse of the Day:1 Peter 4:7
Image result for 1 Peter 4:7

Blessing of the Day: Tim was able to help Ben move some furniture, I was able to make 20 cards. Tim and I were able to go on a date.

Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Beautiful Paper Does The Work

 Splitcoaststampers is a great website for people who make cards or scrapbook. They have daily challenges. This is one of the challenges. Gi...