Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Moving Day Sorta



  Here is my inspiration: 
I kept the layout but changed the colors and image. I layered my image on the horizontal strip of paper, instead of stamping the image directly on the paper. I added dry embossing and a punched sentiment to my card.
I colored the pig and cut it out with the stitched square die. I dry embossed the horizontal strip, then added the sentiment and image. I added the sequins then colored them with a copic marker to match the paper. I added small rhinestones and wink of stella to the card.


This was today's color challenge. They were perfect colors for fall. The colors were, cajun craze, pumpkin pie, mossy meadow and crushed curry.  I stamped in versamark then heat embossed with gold embossing powder. Then I used an aqua painter to paint the leaves on watercolor paper. I used a Darice leaves embossing folder.

I got some new things from the Holiday Catalog. This set is called, Country Home. I colored one with watercolors and one with copic markers. The embossing folder I used is new also.

I colored the pitcher and used cotton on the left image and used white liquid applique and heated it with a heat tool to make it puffy.

This is the small coffee cut we made at my class. Isn't it sweet?
 The following 4 cards were made with a One Sheet Wonder made by Rose Marie Coleman.
I changed a couple of my cards but that's the beauty of a One Sheet Wonder. You can use the same pieces on a card and position them differently.




Today's job was to empty my craft room so Tim can begin to steam the wallpaper off, then paint it.
Tim and I worked together to get the job done.

Image may contain: indoor

Everything got moved to the smaller area we call the living room. I think we did a great job of doing this in 4-5 hours with breaks and lunch too.  Thanks Tim for making this possible. My back is sore and I'm tired but so happy that this got done so quickly.
Image may contain: screen and indoor

Verse of the Day:
Image result for Ephesians 2:10

Blessing of the Day: Tim and I got one room emptied and another put back together today.
We went out to eat since we were so tired. Not a bad deal.
We saw Ben tonight as well. He came to watch us beat the Red Sox again.

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,


No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...