Friday, September 7, 2018

Porch, Box, Box, Rainbow


Susan is this month's hostess in the Crafters of Faith group on SCS, which means she is the one who chose the Scripture/Challenge for us to use as our guideline for our projects.

Susan's Theme...

Scripture: PSALM 73:26 My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Challenge: Make a card or other item that illustrates that God is the strength of your heart.

I chose to do a picture of a porch with a cup of coffee and a Bible on the table. Spending time in the Word brings me strength. This is an Our Daily Bread Designs set called, Porch.

.This card is for a double challenge today. This is for the F4A446 and MIX293 challenges.
Here is my inspiration for MIX293.
 Wayne Thiebaud Framed Art Print Four Ice Cream Cones
I inked up my acrylic block with pink pirouette, pineapple punch, and mango melody. I spritzed it with water then stamped on white paper.  I filled in some of the pink areas with Copic Marker. Then I stamped my sentiment and the cupcake.

Here's sweet Phoebe sleeping in a box that I got with yarn in it from my sister. Our cats don't need toys, just boxes.

 This is sweet Chloe who jumped into Tim's recycling basket. She proceeded to go to sleep here.  I guess the flash woke her.

This is a photograph of downtown Cleveland with a double rainbow. It was in the sky for about 20 minutes. Someone got the picture and shared it on FB.

Here's the latest afghan that I finished for Warm Up America. Right now I'm taking a rest as my right elbow is sore. It might be from over use making afghans.


Verse of the Day: 1 Corinthians 16:14.
Image result for 1 Corinthians 16:14

This is an older Newsboys song, but I got to listen to it recently and wanted to share it with you.


Blessing of the Day: Tim continues to work hard on my room. The counter in the kitchen was measured so we will have it delivered in 2 weeks.
Ben and Rachel are enjoying their 5th wedding anniversary.

Thanks for stopping by.
Would love to hear from you.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...