Sunday, October 7, 2018

Hello Fall, Don't Go Summer!

It's Fall and that means leaves change colors and fall, the weather gets cooler, professional basketball and football begin. Baseball teams in the play-offs are working hard to win their division.  What am I doing?  Swimming of course.


We had a couple of humid, hot days recently so I took to the pool. The pool heater was on so it was great. This is exactly why we got a heater here in Ohio. I get about a month longer than my neighbors on either side. They don't have a heater so their pools have been closed since Labor Day.
 I thought this would be the last day for swimming, but not so. I got two more times after this was taken.  Our pool deck still has rafts, chairs and chlorine on it. The Cool Whip container is for chlorine. I don't make a habit of bringing Cool Whip to the pool! LOL


Here is my October Crafters of Faith card. This was our challenge from Liz.
scripture: Luke 11:9 "Ask and it shall be given to you, Seek and ye shall find, Knock and it shall be opened onto you."
challenge: Use stamp or something that was given to you by someone, use something you find in your stash, and create something that can be opened (like a card, a box, or open your Bible and do a journal page).

This stamp came in a set of 6 from a friend. She ordered something on Wish.com and got this instead of what she ordered. She said she didn't have any use for God stamps, could I used them? Yup, all the time. The little flowers were in my stash. They were white. I colored them yellow and added rhinestones.

Thursday evening Tim got the dining room finished. That's where my craft room is. Here is a before and an after picture of that space.  HUGE DIFFERENCE right?





We got our sink and countertop in the kitchen. The sink is one opening. It's also very deep. Being short, it's funny how far I have to reach to get to the bottom of the sink.  


Isn't this the cutest picture? I just loved the innocence of it.

Here's the pile of cards I made after visiting with my friend, Jan. The images are her stamps. I stamp and color them then put cards together. These are for South Caroling Juvenile Justice system. They are get well and sympathy.

You won't believe how cute this parrot is. Take a look.

This is so true isn't it? A hug goes a long way to help someone feel better.


Verse of the Day:Psalm 119:10-11
Image result for Psalm 119:10



Blessing of the Day: Tim and I started a Bible Study class at church.
The Cleveland Browns WON! 

Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,



No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...