Wednesday, November 7, 2018

CARDS, CACTUS AND CATS

I belong to a group of stampers on Splitcoaststampers.com that are called Crafters of Faith. Each month we have a Bible verse challenge that we use for making something. This month our challenge was:
November 2018: ~ Hostess: Vickie
scripture: 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 "Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
challenge: anything goes!
I stamped the greenery twice. I cut part of the second one for the leaves behind the sentiment. I punched out ovals then dry embossed with tin tile embossing folder. I sponged the edges then layered them to look like a pumpkin. I added the sentiment and leaves with dimensionals.


CAT'S CORNER
I never know what these crazy cats will do. This is a large basket on my desk that Chloe believes is hers. It's really where I put things I've used in card making that need to be put away.
I thought this pose of Chole's looked funny and rather uncomfortable! LOL  She sat there for a long time like this.



Two days ago it was in the fifties. I sat outside with my coffee. Not long after I sat down, I received two cool kitties. They were happy with warm tummies, sitting on the human warming machine.

This morning I took out on of my stamp containers to look through my stamps. In no time Chloe jumped up there. Not to be outdone, Phoebe had to do the same thing.  No wonder I don't get things done some days! LOL

This is my gorgeous Christmas Cactus in full bloom! It sat in the eastern sun all summer long. This is my reward. Such a beautiful creation from God. I'm loving it.
 

Tim got a picture of the tree in our backyard. This tree has only had yellow leaves in the 18 years we've been here. This year God tipped the leaves with a bit of orange and red. So lovely and appreciated, my Creator.

Verse of the Day:
Image result for Romans 5:15

Check out the song from MercyMe called, Best News Ever. Knowing we are God's children and will spend eternity with Him in heaven, is the BEST NEWS EVER!

Blessing of the Day:
Tim finished the downstairs bathroom.. I am so amazed at all he's learned to redecorate our home.

Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...