Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Cards, Bunny, Thankful

I just have to share a partially finished card that 7 year old Kaylenn worked on last time she was here. She really enjoys stamping, coloring and making cards for her mom and dad.  She made a different one while here and said, "I'm going to make this from Zoey and me, even if she didn't help make it."
Is that precious or what? They are both sweet little girls. I'm so glad they are spending time with Rachel and Ben as foster children.
When Kaelynn returns she'll finish this and we'll make it into a card. Sweet Times.

 South Carolina Juvenile Justice System needs get well cards. So I stamped some of these cute little bears from Inky Antics to send.

 Isn't this just the cutest baby bunny you've ever seen? When I saw this on FB I just had to share.  Makes you want to go get a baby bunny. I know however, that baby bunnies grow up and may not be as cute. I've heard that both bunnies and chicks purchased for children at Easter usually get relocated when they are not little and cute anymore.

A dear friend posted this on FB. It was a great reminder to me that I have so many blessings. Why do I (we) spend so much time complaining and being down about problems we're facing?  I am slowly beginning to look at things to be thankful for and praise God for that.  When I focus on God, things automatically get better!

 This was my card for the Color Challenge this week. The colors we were to use were, highland heather, gorgeous grape and pear pizzazz. I love this stamp set. It is a Distinktive stamp which is a photo of an image that gets turned into a stamp. It has shadings right in the stamp so you get darks and lights when you stamp.

 This is the sketch challenge for today.

Here's my card for the sketch challenge. I love using this little bunny. I used 1/2" strips for the background.  To make the background, I started with a 1" square in the center of the card, placed like a diamond. I used 1/2" strips of paper to make the background. Begin lining your first strip next to the diamond shape lining it up with the edge of one side. Turn your cardstock and line the next strip next to another side of the diamond lining it up with the edge of the first strip you put down. Continue around until your cardstock is filled. Cut the ends hanging off to see your beautiful design.
I stamped and colored the bunny with Copic markers, then punched out the two circles. The ribbon was added then the image. Not sure if this will be an Easter card or not.


Verse of the Day: Psalm 91: 1-2
Image result for Psalm 91:1-2

I've been listening to this song lately. It says that God's provided a way for us to be saved and be with Him in heaven forever. Many people think it's a difficult gift to accept or that it is very complicated.  It's not at all. Believe that God is who He says He is. Ask God to be in charge of your life. Ask for forgiveness for your sins. Accept God's gift of salvation.


Blessings of the Day: Today I ran a few errands to help Tim. Tim got the underlay down for the flooring in the mauve bedroom.  In spite of a bad headache, I'm getting things done.

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...