Wednesday, April 17, 2019

I'm Here, Really I Am


I saw this on FB and had to share the beauty. In our area daffodils and hyacinths are blooming. I'm sure I'll see tulips soon.


Ben, Rachel and Brianna took the girls to the zoo. They live 5 minutes from the zoo and have a membership, so they take advantage of good weather days.
While the 3 year old was here she took a nap. She brought her pillow, teddy and a blanket. When she awoke, she brought them downstairs and played mommy. She was  so sweet to kiss her teddy and talk to it as she covered it.
When she was getting a snack in the kitchen, Phoebe settled in next to her teddy.

This is the small Easter basket we made at my class this month. The gorgeous handle is a border from the laser cut paper Stampin' Up sells.

This is a card we made at class. I cut the laser paper and added it to the back of the card using dimensionals. It was a quick and easy card to make. It packs a wow factor with the lace look and the ribbon.

This is another card we made. The card opens up and the front flap opens down to reveal the sentiment. This was another easy card to make.

This is the Easter card we made. It is smaller than a typical card. I might add it to a card base next time to see how it looks.

Could these piggies be any cuter? This is a set from Gerda Steiner called, Chicken Scratch.  I bought the stamps and dies. I stamped many using my Stamparatus, then cut all of them out. Next I started to color the images.  Now I have lots of colored images to use for cards. The Spring paper was given to me by a friend.
This is a watercolored background with stamped images on top.  I added lots of water to watercolor paper, then added watered down ink in different colors. The ink blended and made some beautiful backgrounds. The group of these I made went to South Carolina Juvenile Justice System.

I added this today because I struggle with this. I'm sure many of us do. 
Blessing of the Day: I got my Easter cards mailed as well as my box of cards to South Caroling Juvenile Justice System. Tim cut the lawn for the first time this year. We watched our Cleveland Indians beat the Mariners 1-0. It's fun to watch games with Tim.

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...