Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Happy Valentine's Day 2024

What a fun day Tim and I had today. First, he gave me this rooting box that he made from acrylic and wood. I can put cuttings in it to root them. These Coleus really root quickly in water.


We went to an area called Grand Pacific Junction. It's a small village like shopping area with restaurants and all sorts of things to look at and buy. We went to the toy store to see if we could find something for Mia.
This store also sells miniature houses and furniture. Tim is interested in making a miniature doll house for Mia some day and wanted to see how precise the pieces were. When he looked at the windows, he found they are made like a real window.

Next, we went to lunch at one of our favorite places, Cafe ah Roma in Berea. Berea is a small college town with a great downtown area. We discovered this place when Tim worked in Berea. I used to meet him for lunch in the summer. We'd get sandwiches and sit in the town square to eat.

After lunch we went to Maria's Greenhouse in Strongsville. Now that Tim likes plants he's eager to look at plants with me. These plants were very expensive. We couldn't justify spending so much for plants.


Not far from the greenhouse, is the mall. I can't tell you how long its been since I went to the mall. We went to get Cinnabon. I haven't had one of those in years, either. I got a small one just to get the taste of it. There's nothing like it for sure.

None of the coffee Tim got while we were out compared to coffee we make here at home, so we headed home for a nice, hot cup of coffee.
What a nice day we had. We've been married 30 years and he surprised me with this special day of outings.

Thanking God for such a wonderful day.
Blessing of the day:
I was able to spend time with Tim out and about.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,
Bensarmom












No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...