Monday, June 7, 2021

Hydrangea Hugs

 It's that time again, time to post my card for Crafters of Faith at Splitcoaststampers.

The Crafters of Faith Challenge for June 2021.

June 2021 fayemakescards

Scripture Colossians 1:3-14 This is scripture that reminds me of abundance in my life of people who have encouraged me to grow in the LORD over the years, of the people who God has used to guide me, for them I am thankful. Do they know I am thankful? Some do, some don't. Make a card or project that you can mail to a person for whom you are thankful that God put into your life (so not biologically!) and let them know the importance God has used of their life for yours. Anything goes.

This card will go to my dear friend, Emily. She is a card maker as well as a sister in the Lord. Every time that times are tough, she has scripture for me. Often she will send it in a card, text or email. She knows I do much better with things written, so I can use them to fight The Enemy when he attacks. This helps me to focus on God, which helps me through difficult times.



No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...