Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Baby, Baby

 Ben and Rachel posed for baby pictures at week 33. They posed in their backyard. She's almost 35 weeks now. I can't believe she's got 5 weeks to go until baby Craig arrives. It's so exciting for all of us. This is our first grandchild.

  I prefer the pictures in color, but they like both, color and black and white.  Ben says it still hasn't hit him that the cutie will be here before he knows it.







Here's one of the first cards I made with the new Butterflies and Flowers Layered Stencils (Masks) in the January-June catalog.  These cards look difficult to do. They are easy and quick to make. There are 3 background stencils, a butterfly, and flowers that layered.

The card on the left is a card we made in class this month.  The card on the right was made using the New Horizons dsp. I also used, Mountain Air.

This is one of the cards for my January class.  Our colors for today's challenge are, crushed curry, gorgeous grape, smoky slate and a green of our choice for dessert. I chose soft succulent.
I stamped the flowers and the sentiment. Then I used a sponge to add smoky slate ink to the doily. I added the sentiment at an angle and cut the paper. Iridescent rhinestones were added last.

One of my friends and I get together once a month to make cards. We each make two cards. Here are the cards we made this month.
The card on the left is the one I made. The card on the right was made by her.  No wonder she giggled when we made my card first.

This was another card I made with the Daffodil designer series paper.


Verse of the Day: Philippians 4:6-7
This is a verse that I like very much. Just think about the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding.

Blessings of the Day:
Card classes went very well. Through word of mouth I'm getting more students for classes.
We're all healthy.
God continues to bless us and provide Grace and Mercy.


Thank you for stopping by to visit.
Blessings,
Bensarmom






No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...