Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Happy Birthday to Ben 2022

 Happy 27th birthday Ben! Look how you started and where God had taken you! I praise God for his handiwork in you. I am so thankful for all family, friends and teachers who have shaped your life as well! Enjoy your day buddy.

  




Verse of the Day: Psalm 103:1
Bless the LORD, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name!
  As I was reading my Bible this morning I came to this verse. It is a long time favorite praise and worship song by Matt Redman. Give it a listen. God gives us everything we need, not everything we want. We need to be thankful.

Blessings of the Day: My son was born 27 years ago. He was a gift from God.


My nephew got married last weekend.  This is a photo of both sets of parents and the step-mom. 

 
This is the card I made for Ben for his birthday. I love working with the New Horizons designer series paper.


Verse of the Day:Galatians 5:6

Here's another song by Jeremy Camp called, Can't Take Away. Give it a listen and let me know what you think.

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,
Bensarmom









No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...