Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Living a Content Life

   Here's a sweet picture of my DH and his sweet, cat, Chloe. She loves to be held, and he loves to hold her. She cuddles up close to him, then rests her head on his arm and goes to sleep. I don't know who enjoys this more, her or him. This is living a content life, isn't it?

  I've been working on cards for my February classes. The first card is a sample of the daffodil paper free with Sale-A-Bration. I've used so much daffodil paper, that I had to use this from the same paper pack for the sample. The idea is to teach them how to make a window in their card front and how to make a frame around the opening.

The second card was made with the beautiful watercolor look paper called New Horizons.

The next card is a cute baby card.  Here is the inspiration for my card:Punch Bunch Baby Card by kellysrose at Splitcoaststampers.  

I changed the layout to vertical, used different stamps and ribbon placement.  I kept the layout the same, but added a layer to look like a baby blanket. I place the sentiment and accessories on the middle section of the card instead of using a tag.


Here is the link to see how to make this type of card called Bargello. 
I used designer series paper from Pattern Party. I followed the directions to complete the main panel. Then I layered it onto misty moonlight. I added a sentiment to the heart, then the rhinestones.
Here is the inspiration for my card.  

I stamped the ship with memento tuxedo black ink, then the sentiment with evening evergreen ink. Then I layered the card with misty moonlight and evening evergreen as the card base.
I layered this card with a coastal cabana base, then the pattern party dsp. Next I added my circles, with designer series paper over that. I looked in my colored images file and found just what I needed to finish this card.

This card is for two challenges:TLC885 and CAS676TLC was to make the circles found in the video here:
The Clean and Simple challenge was to make a card using the letters in ICE. I used- Image-Cute Cat-Extra, Extra on the newspaper.
The cat was stamped on designer paper and the newspaper was cut out. The image was stamped again and colored. The newspaper was added to the front of the cat. I added the circle to the card front, added a sentiment and added it all to the card base.

Verse of the Day: Proverbs 20:3  Avoiding a fight is a mark of honor; only fools insist on quarreling.


                                              Jeremy Camp: When You Speak  Give it a listen and see what you think.

Blessings of the Day: I got my quiet time with God today.
Everyone is healthy.    Dad didn't fall.  Tim made dinner tonight. I had time to make new cards for samples for my classes this month.

Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,
Bensarmom

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...