Sunday, June 26, 2022

Time's Passing Me By

 

It's been over two months since I've written here. Life seems to go by so fast. I just turned my calendar to May, and soon I'll be turning it to June.


Verse of the Day:Psalm 105:4  Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always.


Here's a new Steven Curtis Chapman song, just released Friday. It's called, Still. As he sings, read the words he says. See if it applies to you and what you are going through. God loves you and always will.


Sweet baby Mia is now 2 1/2 months old now. Check out the growth and changes she's made in that short time.

I can't believe I never posted this. Geez, life has to slow down!

Blessings,

Bensarmom 







No comments:

Using Dies to Make Foam Stamps

Take a good look at the dies you already have in your collection. You may be able to make foam stamps from them and add dimension and intere...