Sunday, August 7, 2022

Happy 29th Anniversary Tim!

 29 years ago today, Tim and I were married. It was truly God's will. We met in the single's group in June 1993 and were married August 7, 1993. We were sure people assumed we 'had' to get married. However, God made sure there were no issues like that.

Ben was born, February 16, 1995. He was a late Valentine's Day present!  Our relationship was based on our belief in Christ from the beginning. What an amazing ride it's been. It's been packed with great time, sad and hard times as well as wonderful times.  I don't know how people go through life with all of its struggles, without God.

I'm go thankful God brought us together and has kept us together. I know without God in our lives, we wouldn't still be together. Our marriage would have gone the way of more than 50% of all marriages these days.  God knew what we each needed and provided that in a mate. Thank you Heavenly Father.

Next month on the 7th, Ben and Rachel will celebrate 9 years of being married. It's crazy to think how long they've been married. 



Today was a very hot day so the pool was open. I heated the water so Mia could come and swim for the first time in a pool. We all  had a fun time in the pool. Mia sat on the raft with Daddy holding her. Next Daddy put her on a kick board and rode her around in the pool. She loved it until she got tired. The water helped her relax so much that she immediately fell asleep in the bassinet.



I am so tired now from vacuuming the pool, swimming with the kids and having lasagna for dinner, that I want a nap.

For lunch we went to Macaroni Grill. It sure isn't cheat anymore. It was $50 before tip. We each got a build your own meal and tim got raspberry tea.

I got Fettuccini Chicken. That's my favorite meal to get here.

Music of the Day
Here's a relatively new song from Toby Mac. Give it a listen. It looks like everyone had a great time making this video!  His song is called, Blessing Offor - The Goodness




Verse of the Day: Daniel 4:37

Blessings of the Day:
Tim and I celebrated our 29th anniversary.
We were able to go out to eat.
The kids came and swam with the baby in a nice, warm pool.
We had dinner together which was, lasagna.
Tim got to catch up with Brianna.
I got to catch up with Ben.

That's it for today. I hope you liked your time here.

Blessings,
Bensarmom






















No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...