Saturday, September 17, 2022

Mia Sunshine

 

Mia Sunshine is now 6 months old! I can't believe how  quickly that time has gone. I am amazed at all of the changes she's made in 6 months. God is so amazing from the creation of this sweet baby, constantly showing Himself with each day Mia lives.

To see her got from seeing things, then tracking them, then grabbing them and finally putting them in her mouth.

Our March 15th baby.



Our May 8th baby.

Our 6 month old baby.


To be her grandmother has been such a blessing! I watch her 2 1/2 days a week which lifts my spirits higher than I ever imagined.  
We get up close and personal with me on the floor next to her, echoing her sounds and allowing her to grab my face and bring it towards hers. 
We listen and sing to music in our own languages.  Mia smiles so much when I sing songs to her. They are familiar to her. They help to calm her when she's upset.
It's been a privilege to help mold her little life a few days a week.

She has begin eating solids and has enjoyed getting it on her hands then sucking on them. Such a wonderful, new experience for her. 
I thank God for the opportunities he's given me with this sweet, baby girl.

Thanks for stopping by and letting me brag about my sweet Mia Sunshine.
Blessings,
Bensarmom


1 comment:

RitaR said...

Sue, just this morning I was thinking about you .... I hadn't seen you on Splitcoaststampers lately and hadn't seen new blog posts. So, how nice to see your blog post today! Mia Sunshine is darling! How wonderful that she is growing up in a loving, deeply committed Christian family!

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...