Sunday, October 16, 2022

Guardians WIN 2nd game against the Yankees!

 


Oscar Gonzalez's walk-off single

Listen to Tom Hamilton call the last hit of the game! Click this link.

What an exciting game once again for the players and fans of the Cleveland Guardians. Tonight we won our second game from the Yankees. I was so wrong when I predicted and EASY win for the Yankees  in 3 games.  I was pleasantly surprised this week, when we pulled out one win in Yankees Stadium and one here in Cleveland!

We have the youngest team in all of baseball. Just a bunch of  "kids" who don't listen to predictions based on stats. If they did, they wouldn't have won 2 against the #1 team in baseball.

It's a great feeling to see that even with the largest payroll and best players, the Yankees can be beat by a young, scrappy team from Cleveland, which has one of the lowest salary payrolls in baseball. It's still wonderful to see the underdog win!

We'll do it again tomorrow evening, here in Cleveland. Go Guardians!




What an exciting week it's been!
Today marks Baby Sunshine's 7th month on earth! I can't believe how quickly her first year is going.
She's eating pureed foods and has bananas and blueberries on her face.
Her Mom did a photo shoot with her last weekend in their yard. The pictures came out so great!
The last one is a favorite of mine. I love the beautiful layout and truly a candid picture. The funny way this photo came about was, she'd had a diaper blow-out and needed to be cleaned up and changed head to toe. I partially wrapped her in this blanket to keep her warm while I got more clothes.  Precious.

     

I've just finished another week of  card classes. I will share them another day.
Happy 7 months, baby Sunshine.
Blessings,
Bensarmom








No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...