Thursday, September 7, 2023

Cards, Cards, Cards

 Our challenge today was to make a card showing toys. So, I have a toy giraffe, in a toy jeep. I know my 18 month old granddaughter would love to play with these. I stamped, die cut and colored the images with Copic Markers. I dry embossed the designer papers, then added Copic marker for a frame.


I've been busy getting ready for my card classes.  Here are the cards we will make this month.
The first card is made with the new stencils called, Abundant Beauty Masks, found in the Sept-Dec. Mini Catalog. I wanted to use colors that were different than sunflowers to show my customers the flowers don't have to be yellow.  I also ran it through and dry embossed with my brick wall embossing folder. I added a sentiment, a thick twine bow and 2023-2025 In-Color dots.


This next card uses Bird's Eye View Stamps. I love the glasses on these birds. I love to color them too. 

This card has an accordion fold of designer series paper, inside. Isn't that just, stinkin' cute!


This card was made using a background stamps called, Fragrant Forest and Happy Labels for the sentiment. I love the fact that this is an easy masculine card. It is also easy to make a Christmas card as well.


This last card is a fancy fold. There is a window cut out with a circle die after you've attached the designer series paper. You stamp the truck, trees and road then color them.  I left this blank so people could choose their own sentiment. I added brushed metallic dots as hub caps on the truck.




No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...