Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Ordering From The Sept.-Dec. Catalog Starts Today!

 



There is so much going on at Stampin' Up right now. Click on the blue words to see what's new.

September Specials:

 

·         September 6th - Launch of the new Sept - Dec Mini Catalog

 

·         September 6th - DSP Special Release

 

·         September 6th - Christmas Everywhere Kit

 

·         September 6th - Branded Merchandise - new Christmas Mugs

·         162502

·        • FALALALA HOLIDAY MUG DUO

• $23.00


September 10th - Last Day to order With Love & Gratitude Paper Pumpkin Kit inspired by Stampin' Up! Co-founder Shelli Gardner. 
 SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION
Subscribe to the August Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 August and 10 September  by clicking here!


No comments:

Pull Apart Card

Hey Everybody, Today I have a card that I call, The Pull Apart Card. Take a look at it. I did two versions of the card with subtle changes. ...