Thursday, May 18, 2023

Hey Chuck-Skateboarding Down the Hill

 Hey Chuck, is a new Stampin' Up stamp set. I am making samples to show my customers different ways to use the Basic Border Dies that aren't simply cutting the edge on their cards.

The card base is 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Lemon Lolly. The blue piece is designer series paper from Earthen Elegance, which measures 4" x 5 1/4". The original piece of crumb cake card stock was 2 3/4" x 4".
 The crumb cake piece is 2 3/4" high on the left which slopes to 1 1/4" high on the right. The slope is simply made by moving the die to the angle you want.
I added dimensionals to the back of the colored images. I used crumb cake ink to stamp the fence at the bottom of the hill and to make the sentiment.

It's fun to think outside the box when working with stamps. What other stamp sets do you have that you could use with this Basic Border Die.

If you need any of the supplies needed for this card, here are the links to my store.
Crumb Cake Card stock

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...