Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! As you can see from this photo this was taken in 2005. I was making items for sale at a small shop nearby. I love making these mugs and filling them with little things that would make a cute, pick me up kind of gift. I enjoyed making chocolate and had lots of chocolate molds. It's interesting to look back at some of my earlier designs and see how far I've come! LOL We've all gotta start somewhere!


This was one of my favorite cards made way back when. I think I liked the layers, the crimping and the beautiful design on the cup and saucer.


I'm hoping that your day is wonderful and you continue to look for ways to serve others.
Bless you for stopping by.



No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....