Monday, March 9, 2009

I'm Here, I'm Here!

This is a card done with my favorite SU set right now. I used markers to draw in the tree and leaves with rust and celery. Behind and around the tree I used a cotton ball with bashful blue and dabbed and rubbed the color on. The background is the smoosh resist technique from technique junkies. I love how it came out with my favorite sunflowers. I mounted the tree with dimensionals and the tree panel to the card with dimensionals.

There seems to be so much sickness going on around us. Colds, flu and influenza are all around. I'm praying that spring arrives soon. Saturday was so nice we opened the windows and aired out the house. What a pleasant feeling...............hearing kids voices playing outside. Yup my two kids were outside playing. They couldn't wait to get outside.
I'm anxious to have spring break. That's not until April just before and after Easter.
So glad we're at this point in the school year. Daylight savings time came early this year. I hate getting up in the dark, but love that it is light longer in the evening.
Gotta get some other things done. Thanks for checkin' in with me tonight.
Blessings,

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....