Saturday, March 14, 2009

Where I've Been

So, I know you've been wondering where I've been lately. Well I'll tell you, I've been making scrapbook pages for work. These will go in three showcases to display the activities we've done throughout the year. We are having an Open House in a few weeks for new students coming to our school next year. Their school is closing and 130 students will begin school in August with us.




This is the cute Valentine bag I got from my upline. Isn't it just darling! I wondered what size bag she used in it. I'll have to ask her. It's a bag cut down to the top note size and attached to the top note cut out.

I think this is just so cute! I can't wait to try it on my own. There are just so many creative people out there. They just keep me so busy trying their ideas and using them.

Here is the sticky note holder I got from my upline as well. Look at the cute border and brads. Can you see the words? They are embossed in white and look lovely on the pink paper.

Here is the inside of the post-it note holder. She knows Raspberry tart is one of my favorite papers so she used it for this.

This is one of the 55 cards we made for our widows and widowers for Easter. We made over 100 cards for them between this month and last month. I love how these came out. We cuttlebugged the card base so it would look like wood. Then we watercolored the cross with water color wonder crayons and an aqua painter. The ladies at Card Ministry are so experienced now that I have to have more elaborate projects or they finish within a half-hour! LOL

This is the card we made for the shut-ins for Easter. I love how this came out. The beginners in the Card Ministry were wowed by the use of the stamp-a-ma-jig. They thought I made that name up! They were a fun mix of beginners, first timers and experienced friends this month.

I praise God for allowing me to do the card ministry. I thank Him for allowing me to use my talents to bring a smile to others and glory to Him.
Bless you for stopping by today.

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...