Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Post It Note Holder

It's been a while since I made a post-it note holder but this was fun. It was the Splitcoast Project of the week on their Weekly Inkling. Such a fun project. I used my current favorite paper, Tea Time for the paper along with amethyst and black for layers. The flowers were stamped using Perfect Silhouettes with brown then I added two-way glue and dazzling diamonds for the sparkle.

The project I saw had the pencil next to the post it note, however they used a bansaw to cut the pencil to size. I used a golf pencil and had to place it at the top where I did so it would fit. It was too long to fit next to the paper.

Thanks for dropping in today.

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...