Saturday, May 2, 2009

A little Bit of This and That

I've been busy making things that will be donated to the Ronald McDonald House here in Cleveland. Our school takes dinner down once a year. I plan the craft which of course if a card and send our group with many donated cards that the adults can use who must stay there.
The first three cards that I'm posting today are among those that we put together from pieces parts we had in drawers. My upline and I pulled out all sorts of unfinished things and started putting things together. She came up with 50 some cards to donate and I had 70 or so. I am thrilled that we can do this for the people who are down there at the Ronald McDonald House.
Our school is so generous that last year we had 4 carfuls of things to take down there. I can't wait to see what we collect this time.




This is the card my class made that will be given to the 100 students who will be attending our school next year. Their school is closing so they are coming to visit next week. I thought it would be nice if each student got a card to welcome them to our school. It didn't take long at all to get the 100 cards completed by 6 students.

The weather here is breezy but oh so nice.
Take care and enjoy your spring whenever you are.
Blessings,

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....