Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday-Last Day Here In Michigan

Sarah and I were pretty well matched when it came to pool. I got lessons from Tim and Ben and started to make some of the shots I planned to make! LOL
Tim and Ben were very evenly matched and made mincemeat out of Sarah and I when we played them.....:-)


Sarah had fun sometimes while playing.......if you care about winning and losing you couldn't have fun with this new sport for us............Sarah cared and I didn't.

This is one of the cards I made while on vacation. I love to use the watercolor wonder crayons so this was colored like a sunset then I added the other pieces and used a dauber and cocoa ink around the edges.
Today is our last full day in MI. We will be pulling out early tomorrow morning for our ride back to OH. I have enjoyed being here for the week just relaxing and doing what I want to do. We've all learned we need some quiet time of our own then we're fine.

We went out on the pontoon boat again and I got to drive! I got to pull it out from the dock and drive to our destination. Sarah then drive the return trip and did very well. I love the water and sailing or boating on it. It's been the simple pleasures in life this week that have made so much of an impact. I'm going to try to keep noticing the simple things that bring pleasure to my life. One of those are your visits. Thanks for visiting my world.
Bless you.




No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...