Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there. I don't have a father here anymore and haven't since 1983........
I made this mini scrapbook for Tim using the top note die from Stampin' Up for the base of the pages. I used large eyelets to attach the book together. I hope you enjoy taking a look at some special moments in our lives.








I hope you have enjoyed the scrapbook. I really enjoyed surprising him with it. I also brought home a slab of ribs which we shared for lunch and took him out to eat for dinner.
My mom is continuing to recouperate from her knee replacement surgery. Thank you to those of you who have sent her a card through my address. She is amazed that strangers would take the time to make and send a card to someone they don't know. Imagine that.......LOL
The physical therapy is painful but it a short span of time then she gets her meds. She can have them before or after therapy. She prefers to have it after. She will be in the hospital for several weeks on the rehab floor to get her strong enough to go home and be able to walk.
Thank you for all the prayers.
Hugs,

No comments:

Using Dies to Make Foam Stamps

Take a good look at the dies you already have in your collection. You may be able to make foam stamps from them and add dimension and intere...