Wednesday, June 10, 2009

In The Blink Of An Eye......

..they grow up and have a night to celebrate graduation from 8th grade. I know in another blink of an eye he'll be graduating from High School.
This is my Ben holding his award for Social Studies.......best in his pod. I am so proud of him.
He held above a 3.5 all year long. I never could do that in my years of school. College was a different story, but middle and high school no way.
This was my last 1/2 day of work for 10 weeks! Yahoo! Tomorrow we have to get up early because sweet Sarah has to get up for her last day of school. Ben and I will then go to breakfast for some mom and Ben time. Love that we can do that kind of thing too. I am such a proud mom right now. Thanks for sharing this with me.

I can't wait to get back to stamping and making cards and things. I have lots of challenges to catch up on too.
Bless you for dropping by today. I thank God for the blessings he's bestowed on me today.

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...