Thursday, July 8, 2010

Loving People All Over-Inspires Me and Lifts My Spiritis Today

Have you ever had a day where you wanted to know from God if there was any good left in the world other than your part of it? LOL
Today I was reassured that there are women out there so full of love, grace and compassion.  See the cards I got in the mail today.
Look at the gorgeous card from Rita. Oh my word, this is just a perfect blend of details and flowers, pearls and tags, don't you think? Wowzers Rita, this is stunning! Thank you for the perfect verse inside; He is my refuge and my fortress; My God in Him and I will trust. Psalm 91:2


Thank your Rita for this beautiful and inspiring card.
This is a wonderfully cute card from Marvell.  I started sending her cards and she began to answer back.  I love having a pen pal!  Thank you Marvell for keeping me in prayer and for lifting my spirits today with your card and words.

This is from a friend SuzAnne. She is such a sweet lady.  She is also a very talented cake baker and pastery chef. Yummmmm.

Check out the flock on the robe and slippers! Is this cute or what? Don't you just love the bunny slippers? Thank you Jane for this darling card.


This was the insert in Rita's card. This is artwork in itself! Just gorgeous Rita. My colors indeed! Thank you for your love and caring.

So you see in a day filled with professionals that needed to visit to help me get over my surgery, these beautiful cards filled my mailbox and my heart.  They are helping me to heal.  What power to know that what you make and send to someone else could and most likely does, make their day or week!  Bless you to all of you who encourage others with your words and actions.  You make the world a much better place.
Thank you for dropping by.
check out this video which has been in my mind today.............




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue ….

Your blog entries are such an encouragement to me … I love that you share what’s on your heart as well as the insights you receive from our Lord and Savior.

I’m so glad that you are enjoying all your cards (it gives us joy to send them to you and to keep you in our prayers). May the Lord provide you with strength and healing as you recover from this surgery.

Rita (Stamping Servant)

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...