Monday, August 23, 2010

Homecomings and I'm Back to Work, What a Day

Here is one of the most wonderful videos I came across from Dawn's blog.  I have to warn you you'll need tissues to catch the tears. 

The tears theme is a great one for this day as well, since I had to go back to work to teach school.  I was super busy and had some long meetings with teachers to work out scheduling.  I'm working with a sp. ed. teacher, her partner is a 6trh grade teacher then three different third grade teachers. I had a headached before I left today.  Tonight is Open House which my sub will handle along with Patti.  I'm not allowed to work full days.  Although today was a full day since the p.m. had no kids I stayed.  I have to tell you I fell asleep at 9:40 last night and didn't wake up until 7:40 this morning.  I must have been tired.
  I've also had some popping of my hip which is painful so I see the dr. tomorrow morning.  DH insisted I stay home until I see the dr.  I'm praying that I don't have to have surgery again.  Please pray with me.
Until tomorrow......sending blessings to you for stopping by.




No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...