Tuesday, August 3, 2010

P.T.-I've got a new name for it:Physical Torture!

I'm telling you I must have been out of my mind when I signed up for PT for today. 7:45 a.m. is NOT a good time for PT. Not only was it difficult to get up after going to sleep at 1:30 a.m. but she worked me so hard that by the time I went home I was sore for the rest of the day! What's up with that? What I should is change all of my appts. to 6:00 p.m. then I'd only have a shortened time before I went to sleep to be sore.

I did stamp last night and did the color challenge. The colors were riding hood red, blushing bride, and espresso. Here's what I did with that color challenge.  You were also supposed to use something new.  This set is new to me.  It was difficult to use it together, but that's the challenge I gave myself.


I have been going through things in my stamp room and organizing.  My husband calls it nesting.  I did the same thing before my kids were born.  Thankfully there are NO babies waiting to be born. LOL
I guess it's a good sign that I'm getting stronger.  I am able to do some things like this for short periods of time.

Sarah's good friend lost her father to an accident last Wednesday. She is going to visit her friend. She and a friend are making a fun box of things to give her. Sarah wrote this beautiful poem. It made me cry. See what you think:

I'm Reaching Out To You          by Sarah Ann Craig

This is my effort
At wiping away your tears
At bringing him back
So you can say goodbye

This is my prayer
That your heart will heal
That you can pick up the pieces
That you'll find peace through it all

This is my hope
For your beautiful life
That you'll keep on living
But never forget him

This is my friendship
That I offer to you
I'll be by your side
Through the storms and the calm

This is my love
Circling around you
Through the bitter pain
It's all that I can do

I'm reaching out to you.....

I don't know about you but I cried when I read this.  I'm so thrilled that Sarah has a sensitive heart and can express herself to others with it.
Thank you Lord for my gift of Sarah Annie Craig

I also can relate to this poem since I lost my father 27 years ago  today when I was 27.  I still miss him dearly.  When he died my mom changed so completely and sadly has never been the same.  I miss the mom I had so dearly but there's nothing I can do.  She is set in her ways and I've tried so many times to help her.  It's been in God's hands because all I know to do now is pray.............

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...