Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I GET TO GO BACK TO WORK TOMORROW!

Today was my dr. appt. late in the day. He said I could go back to work!!! I have to be very careful but I can go back. I'm so happy to be doing this. First because I truly miss it and Second because I'm out of sick days and they are docking my pay......
I will go back half-days Thursday and Friday then full time come Monday.
I thank God and praise Him for His part in all of this.

Here is my card for today's sketch challenge.
I also finished a card for the Card Ministry Friday.  We'll make it Friday and sell them at the craft show in Nov. then use them for the church  if they will need Thanksgiving cards.

I am continuing to be thankful for the small things like going back to work.  How about you?  What have you been thankful for lately?
Thanks for visiting and sharing my news today.
Blessings,


1 comment:

~*Joni said...

I'm so happy you get to go back to work, what wonderful news!! Love your cards, the colors are so warm and Autumn-y, beautiful designs. :) Thank you for the reminder of being grateful - I often get so caught up in my day that I should be still and remember this every hour!! Hugs!!

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...