Saturday, October 30, 2010

Saturday is a Busy Day-When Do I Get My Day of Rest?

Today I am working on lots of things for the craft show. I've got some neat things to show you. So here we go. This first picture is the candles I did.  I like how they came out although the far right one I tried silver ink and it looks more like gray, but you get the idea.  I made many candles today and my fingers eventually said, 'No more, we're burned to a crisp'.

The next pictures are poems I got from the internet and added candy to SU's flat clear bags and added a ribbon and bow.  I love how these turned out.
The next ones are M&M's with a poem which is on the front and back so there are two pictures.
I was having a great time looking for poems for c
Here are all the candies and poems in a basket.  I changed it a bit and added a filler in the basket so these all stand up.  I just thought it looked cute to see all of these together.  I hope they sell.  Well maybe I don't,  If they don't I will be in a chocolate coma! LOL
Next is a journal that I got a Mike's and covered it.  The great part is that the paper I used is almost the same as what's inside!  I also added colors to the front that match the inside.  I was tired and wasn't thinking of matching it and God helped me out there.  I think this looks cute.  I like the white ribbon down the side with the bow too.  I'm looking for a pen to add to this.

These are boxes that I made from Dawn's Stamping Spot to put little things in.  I thought they might be cute for holding small candles that we are selling.  I personally would love to get one of these filled with chocolate or jewelry or gift cards for stamping places.  That reminds me, I need to start working on my Christmas list!
Well I hope you've enjoyed your visit today.  I am having so much fun making things for this craft show.  I pray that things go well.
Thanks for stopping by.  May God richly bless you today and everyday.

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...