Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day Ladies!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you Mothers out there! I'm exhausted tonight as I try to update this blog.  Today began with unpacking all of the cards to sell at church.  All of the money we made today will be donated to the Sr. High Peru Mission Trip.  I sold 150 cards today!   Praise God, every little bit helps.  Today I sold cards and another woman and her husband sold beautiful chocolate candy for Mother's Day.  She also was donating her sales to the Sr. High Peru Trip.  Between the two of us we will donate about $1,000 to the Sr. High. God is so good.
  Today was a most unusual Mother's Day.  Kids were tired from their trip to Pittsburgh so they rested and so did Tim.  We had our Mother's Day celebration after dinner about 6:30.  My kids got Dora and Sesame St. wrapping paper for my gifts.  They also wrote something in my cards. I treasure when kids put compliments in writing don't you?  At least for today they appreciate what I do for them! LOL
  Here are some pictures of Mother's Day 2011.
This is the steering wheel cover I got.  I really wanted this! It is very soft and padded.  It is so nice to hold onto to drive.  We were having fun with me driving it and looking through it.  I love to embarrass my kids so I do goofy things sometimes.  I also remind them that they ARE RELATED! LOL
Got to get grades into the computer so I can do progress reports.  Only 4 more weeks of school left.  Did you hear that Hope?  I'm beginning to pack boxes so I can move to a classroom upstairs for next year.  That should be fun huh?
Take care and may God Bless You.
Check out this video of Kids saying the cutest things about their Moms.

Happy Mother's Day.



1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

150 cards -- amazing! Good works you're doing! It sounds like you had a good Mother's Day. When all is said and done your kids will love the memories of you embarrassing them. You're a fun Mom! Enjoy the rest of your week!

The Simple Woman's Daybook for August 2, 2024

 The Simple Woman's Daybook for August 2, 2024 Looking out my window it's dark and starting to cool off. It has been muggy and rainy...