Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Praise God!

With an unofficial count, it looks like our levy PASSED by 242 votes!  Praise God!
That means our district won't be overtaken by the state. I'm so happy that God allowed this to happen.  I praise God for small things and BIG things.  This is definitely a BIG thing.  Out of 6 districts with levys on the ballot, only Parma's passed!
  Here is the card I made while sitting next to the computer hitting the refresh button to see the election results.
 I started with the stamp from Heartfelt Creations stamped in black. The tulips were colored using a blender pen picking up color from a piece of plastic where I colored with cherry marker. Then I added crystal effects and got a real different blend of colors. I colored the leaves with a celery marker and the pail is colored with watercolor crayon and aqua painter then shaded with marker on plastic and blender pen. I cut out the ovals with my nesties and scored my crumb cake cardstock to give a different look behind the ovals. I stamped Four Frames in black and colored the white flower with my blender pen run through marker on plastic. I added my sparkle with the pretty glitter brad from SU.
The Voice of Truth by Casting Crowns-There is only one voice of Truth and He's God. Take a listen.

Thanks for letting me pop into your life tonight with my great news!  Praise God our Creator for His many good works!
Blessings,

1 comment:

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

So happy for you and your school district!!! Our superintendent is waiting to see what the final state budget is before making final cuts. Kindergarten might go back to 1/2 days (not a bad thing, in a way). It all depends on how many teachers take the early retirement. Beautiful card! Love the shiny Crystal Effects. Great song, too!

The Simple Woman's Daybook for August 2, 2024

 The Simple Woman's Daybook for August 2, 2024 Looking out my window it's dark and starting to cool off. It has been muggy and rainy...