Tuesday, June 14, 2011

It's That Time Again.........Simple Woman's Daybook



Outside My Window...the sun is setting and a glow of the setting sun is all I can see.


I am thinking...that I didn't think it would be this busy getting kids ready to go to Peru Sunday evening.

I am thankful for...God's peace about the kids going to Peru for two weeks.  Please be praying for them and me.


From the learning rooms...all is quiet for the summer........ahhhhh summer vacation is the BEST!


From the kitchen...strawberry shortcake is calling me!

I am wearing...shirt, jeans and sandals........It's not shorts weather here but that's okay with me.  We can be outside and have the house opened up.

I am creating...cards for our Father's Day Sale at Church Sunday.


I am going...to begin to plan some things for me to do while kids are in Peru.

I am reading...The Judment by Beverly Lewis

On my mind...what else I need to help kids with to be ready for Peru trip.

Around the house...all is quiet.  Sarah is upstairs, Tim's downstairs taking care of fish and Ben's at Tim's parents for a few days helping them.

One of my favorite things... is listening to nature while I sit outside on our screened in porch early in the morning.

A Picture to Share….


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:  I've gotta finish cards to sell Sunday and help kids finish packing for Peru. Then I need to see what I want to do while they are gone! LOL

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook for August 2, 2024

 The Simple Woman's Daybook for August 2, 2024 Looking out my window it's dark and starting to cool off. It has been muggy and rainy...